|Dave Edwards-Smith ART, NSCA-CPT, LMT|
Why Seek and Active Release Techniques ProviderART® brings permanent resolution to
conditions that have been considered untreatable.
For discomfort, aches or pains, numbness or restricted mobility that effect your fitness program, daily activity or sleep.
What Does an Active Release Techniques Provider Do?
Treats restrictive muscle, nerve, tendon or ligaments by combining a precise hands on contact with tension and active motion.
Why is an ART Treatment Different?
Treatment is very specific according to your presented case.
There are over 500 protocols considered for your treatment.
Results are tested and retested.
- ART is a massage technique with a medical patent that redefines hands on therapy.
- Dave Edwards-Smith provides assessment information that you can understand.
- Typical ART cases are closed within 2-6 treatments.
- Movement pattern screening, training and incorporation into your fitness program.
Here's the Plan
1. Restore function to tissue
2. Assess your strengths and weakness with movement
3. Corrective exercise to address exposed weakness
4. Build or assess your work out program